View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
A grounding issue anywhere in the circuit from the air meter switch to the red relay will leave the loop open which allows the pumps to run when the ignition switch is on. This includes the switch itself or the pick up points that open when the plate moves off its resting location. Have you cleaned the plug contacts in the air meter plate plug and receptacle?
Thanks, All i've done [in past 30-min] is remove the air meter plate plug and "jumper it." It didn't have any effect and may not have. I just figured it's an "always open" circuit, and only closes when the engine is running - - was I wrong to do this?

Either way, when I jumped the plug, it didn't make a difference and the pumps continued to run... Shannon
Old 03-18-2018, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)