View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan L View Post
There should be a ground on one side of the air plate PLUG, and not the other. If you can, get you ohmeter across the sw terminals when plug removed. Move airplate slighty - I know - running out of hands. But drop a weight on it so it is open (not something that will fall down hole - screw driver handle or similar. Then close plate and measure again - same or different. I am suspicious that it is adjustable, and may be out of adjustment. Been a while since in there.
Alan
For right now, I can say for certain there is a ground on just 1-side of the AF Plate PLUG... However, both sides of the PLUG have Ohms to one of the Rear Relay Socket Plugs. Not too sure what that means...

I'll have to do the 3-handed dance tomorrow, as I'm not going back out to the garage again tonight [said that 3x already]... But really, that's it on the garage for tonight

Shannon
Old 03-18-2018, 04:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)