View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan L View Post
Well, you have just done the other bits I would suggest. You have run an earth direct off 85. That should stop the pumps. You have checked circuit between plug/T14 /85, and zero ohms. I presume you mean that there is a complete circuit (as opposed to no circuit).
Alan
Yes, complete circuit... All's I know is that it all worked correctly for past 9-yrs of ownership; and suddenly [this weekend] it stopped working correctly...

The funny thing is, when the OB Plug is pulled, the pumps stop. This tells me that the Rear Relay is doing something... But, when I force a Ground onto #85 [with the relay plugged in], the pumps still run...

I'm gonna need a break... Alan: thank you for pushing me on this; but I'm at a loss for now... Shannon
Old 03-19-2018, 03:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)