View Single Post

Garage
Thanks it was a good car. If only you could keep them all.

You have only a couple of posts on here, we PM'd you for more info, and got nothing back. The idea is cool, but to make this actually 'cool' its prolly a good idea to be much more forthcoming. What's your name, where are you from, is it just you organizing this or is this rally sponsored by the Porsche dealership in Montreal for some kind of publicity effort ? Are you advertising some kind of service, selling something ?
If you dont have a relationship with the Montreal dealer it's going to get very weird when a bunch of filthy Porsches roll onto the lot and park LOL. What's the connection ?

Also like i said what's the deal with Hotels ?. Where are you staying ? These trips are as much about the people on them as the driving. Right now you have a slick (sponsored) image and seemingly thats all.

Its cool that it's not some PCA snoozefest but In terms of organization you want to get a bunch of people together without obvious planning, or consideration of what this experience is, beyond driving as fast as you can for 6 hours. Trust me a base Hotel for Sat afternoon / eve to hang out and look at the cars and meet each other is a really big part of it.

From reading your posts on the gram you drive a 997. So from my G body perspective The Gumball rally / race aspect seems completely slanted in your favor. For it to be fun and fair you should divide the car groups at the very least by Air / Water.

New IG, FB pages. No posts on PP, I don't see this posted on R3nnl1st ... I work in Advertising and right now this feels a bit like its building to something ? Branded piece, maybe you have a Marque themed social media channel ?

Come on dude, this supposedly takes place in less than two weeks, you want drivers then out of courtesy you need to give details. Secondly if you are seriously looking for NY based cars then cross post this to tech. You will get a lot more views.
Old 03-25-2018, 05:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)