View Single Post

Garage
Innovate motorsport AFR gauge help

I'm installing this gauge
MTX-L PLUS Digital Wideband Air/fuel Ratio Gauge

The cable that comes with the kit is 8' long, this cable goes between the O2 sensor and the gauge cables. It seems to be about 2-3 feet too short for where i'd like to route it. So far I have it routed down thru the transmission tunnel which is the shortest most direct route possible. It comes out in front of the trans axle and would have to run straight back across the centre of the engine case. But I don't want to do that, I was hoping to have it go around the motor and avoid the header area.

What have you guys done? I know some of you have this gauge. Did you find an extension cable or make your own extension cable?

I checked their website and the section for Accessories and replacement parts seems to be down.
1975 Carrera / 965 tribute w/ 1989 3.3 turbo 8.5:1, custom Evergreen K27 7200, 964 cams, euro CIS, TEC1 dual plug, rarlyL8 headers & hooligan pipe. 915/68 trans, kevlar clutch and lightweight pressure plate.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)