Thread: K27-7200 issue
View Single Post

There was a guy on the forum that had 4 rebuilds. but I have had a decent run from the 3LDZ (modified). I did have an early issue where a turbo was spilling its guts on the garage floor while parked. But running wise I have not had an issue, until now.
Not sure what you mean by BOV. I have the waste gate, and the recirc valve is deleted and replaced with the plastic housing thing that the 964 has (if I recall correct). These changes , and a 964 IC were made when I fitted the 7006. So, you are right in that everything is not exactly the same as when I ran the 3 LDZ. Maybe this is the issue?
Regards
Alan
83 SC, 82 930 (track) - Stock except for RarlyL8 race headers, RarlyL8 Zork, K27-7006, 22/28 T bars, 007 Fuel head, short 3&4 gears, NGK AFR, Greddy EBC (on the slippery slope), Wevo engine mounts, ERP rear camber adjust and mono balls, Tarret front monoball camber adjust, Elgin cams, 38mm ported heads, 964 IC. 380rwhp @ 0.8bar Apart from above, bone stock:-)
Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)