Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW 3-Series E90 (2006-2012)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

access to bolt at rear of Valve cover

Hello,
can anyone share some trick for removlng\disconnecting breather hose at rear of valve cover I'm trying to remove. I prevents me from getting out the last bolt in back. 2008 328I coupe(E92?).

want to change my gasket( oil leaking) changed oil filter housing and this is next

kinda stuck at this point so appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance

Old 03-17-2019, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

On the N54 the cowl filter tray and wiring brackets have to be removed / disconnected. Then you can get to it . We have a single bolt there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2019, 10:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
I just replaced my valve cover. That was the hardest part of the job. I finally did it with my fingers. I just read a hint to put a hose clamp around the ring to release it from the notch. There is a great you tube video by fcp euro. Look it up, it really helped me.

Old 05-21-2020, 05:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: