Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW 3-Series E90 (2006-2012)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

328 Power/Memory/Heated seats in my 37 Ford Issues

Greetings all,
I am in the middle of building a 1937 Ford and have a pair of power,memory,and heated seats out of a 328-325i coupe as I needed seats that the back would fold forward.
They have a Control box that integrates the operation switches, memory module and heating pads all in one box. The Air bags have been removed and their wiring appears to be completely separate.
So I have located the 12 volt inputs and grounds. The seats function normally upon first application of voltage for about 2 minutes and then stop responding to movement but the lumbar pump will still operate.
There is a CAN or auto network connection that it is probably looking for from the memory seat module and it stops working when no info is available.

Is there anyone that knows a work around as I would like to be able to just adjust the seats and do not need memory or heating.
Any other earlier module that might be able to be adapted to work the three motors alone?
Any links or advise would be welcome.

Thanks
Old 02-24-2017, 06:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: