Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW 5-Series E28/E34/E39/E60/F10/GT

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Tbell90

99 528i no crank issue

Electrical components began going out . first the a.c. then the power seats. I never had any issues starting it until I went into the store, turned it off, came back out and it hasn't turned over since. I checked all the fuses. I replaced the battery. I tried finding a starter relay but all I was able to come across on any forums that referred to it remotely close was the EWS . its a 13 pin connector. 1. starter 2. ignition- crank 3. ignition-instrument panel (empty) 4. immoblization coded signal 5. Transponder could 6. Park/neutral signal 7. Not used 8. Not used 9. ground 10. 12 v power 11. aux power 12. Tranponder coil 13. Kbus. I tried checking the voltage coming from the ignition- crank while I had the key turned. It was 0. What would my next step be? The starter is in an extremely inconvenient place for testing voltage, under the intake. But if thats where i need to go next it is what it is. Please help asap
Old 01-10-2019, 11:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: