Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1991 BMW 325i Convertible in Collectible Condition

$11,000 USD

Fantastic, original triple black gem. A 1991 BMW 325i Convertible in black with a 5-speed manual transmission with 147k Mi. on the ODO.

This little car is in very nice condition. It runs, and drives amazing. Everything works including ice cold air conditioning.

The exterior black paint is in very nice condition, and still in completely first paint. No accidents, no paint work whatsoever. All the body gaps are perfect. The rims 14″ factory bottle cap rims are in nice shape with a never used 5th spare inside the trunk.

Interior is in perfect condition with just the most minimal wear.

This is a Canadian import which was serviced at the BMW dealer all the way up to 101,000 miles. It comes with an owners manual, service and warranty booklets with stamps. The timing chain (a known issue for these models) was replaced around 130k mi., new clutch and resurfaced flywheel, new convertible top. Also, in the last 35k Mi. the car has received new running belts, front and rear brake pads, lower control arm bushings, A/C refrigerant, front struts, rear shock absorbers. The suspension is spot on. Car feels perfect.

There is no rust, and it does not need anything. The perfect car to enjoy right out of the box.

Video / Photos : https://photos.app.goo.gl/axFfErr4Ftju7oRv6

Private message with phone number, name.

Thank you.
1974 Porsche 911 in Sahara Beige "Duck butt"
WTB 996TT in Guards Red..
Old 05-08-2019, 08:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Timing chain for a 325i/M20B25? wouldn't that make this a 318i with a 4 cylinder? Timing Belt maybe?? or something isn't right here.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Belt on a 325/6 + a chain on a 318/4 I had them both .
Old 05-19-2019, 08:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

This car is likely to bring a higher price than that. There have been some recent sales for much more due to the collectible nature of this wonderful car.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Is this available?
Old 06-10-2019, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: