Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

White 1997 5 sp 328i in Washington DC area

I don't want to give it up because it is my favorite car, but I spent $1000 to ship it from California to DC a year and a half ago. I am not spending another $1000 to ship it back to California. Daughter wants to buy a new car when she gets back here I have owned this car since July of 2005.

1997 BMW 328i VIN WBACD3326VAV18239 5-speed stick shift

Had 337,000 miles in it a year and a half ago when I shipped it to her in DC. I am guessing about 345,000 now.
Leather looks great for the age of the car. It is a California car and had zero rust when it got to DC a year and a half ago.

Goodyear tires have less than 10k miles on them.
New master and slave clutch cylinders a year ago.
Radiator hoses and expansion tank three years ago
Oxygen sensors (4) three years ago.
New Bilstein shocks and struts three years ago
New Luc Clutch and dual mass flywheel and shifter bushings four years ago
New alternator, cabin air filter, and battery four years ago
Brembo rotors and PBR pads have about 100,000 miles on them (wow! seems like only yesterday)
I put in a fresh OEM windshield 8 years 70k miles ago because after 14 years and 270k miles, the original windshield was really sandblasted.

She drives it daily in DC but she lives only 3 miles from work. The only thing wrong that is bothering her is the heater fan is intermittent. I sent her a new final stage resistor but of course she has never put it in. It is in the trunk. I also put a spare junk yard Harmon-Kardon amp in the trunk because those things tend to fail. Also, one of the knobs is broken off from the passenger side electric seat. You can still operate the seat, but it is not attractive, There is a junk yard seat control switch panel in the trunk. She never put that on either. The car has inexpensive Beamtech LED headlight bulbs that work surprisingly well.

You may note an annoying black spot in the photos. Something is inside my camera lens.

I am thinking in terms of about $2200. It is a really beautiful car and it drives great. It is, however, very old for a daily driver for anyone other than an e36 fan.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Looks well cared for. GLWS!
Old 10-30-2019, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi, I'm interested in the car feel free to email me at coachdan29@gmail.com
Old 11-10-2019, 01:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

SOLD
I don't see a way to pull this ad so all I can do is post this reply to it.
Old 11-17-2019, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: