We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Rate Thread|
Join Date: Apr 2008
FS: 87 325is
Looking to sell my 325is, will list all the positive and negatives below. This is a nice car currently used as a daily driver to/from work. Well taken care of but typical of the E30s around 200,xxx miles. I have all paperwork for recent fixes and a lot of original documents. Car still has the factory glove box flashlight! Car comes with 2 sets of wheels; original BBS style and the Speed line GEN II 7.5X16 seen in pics. Car runs very good, no DE's or racing.
$4000, located about 50MIN south of Atlanta. Will deliver within reason.
Plenty of Pics on Flickr: Flickr: jnduda's Photostream
- NEW water pump, timing belt, hoses belts, fan clutch and all seals that are around these ares (Pelican Parts kit and a professional shop)
- Drive Shaft replaced in last 2 yrs
- Clutch replaced under 2 yrs (5 speed)
- Racing Dynamics front strut brace
- Good Paint "BMW Black", about 3 yrs old, NOT show quality NOT perfect
- No cracks in Dash or other interior parts minus front seats
- Alpine CD W/ Speakers/Sub, AMPs and i Pod cable
- Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors
- Interior good (carpets stained but could be cleaned up)
- One very small rust spot on bottom driver side (can really only find if looking for it)
- Front Seats cracked, Seat covers good but have a worn space on drivers side
- Front Windshield has a small chip NO cracks
- Small rock chips
- Speed Line rims have some chips and a few miss-colored areas
- Cruise control does not work
- Only have 3 of the 4 Speed Line center caps (Not shown in Pics)
- Around 200,xxx miles
|03-24-2011, 02:02 PM||
|Rate This Thread|