Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

bmw 325i wagon Sport/premium package

For Sale: 2002 325i sportwagon. I have the carfax in hand and it's completely clean, no accidents. 166,XXX miles, and still running very well.
$7,500

Factory options: Sport and Premium package, sun/moonroof, dual electric seats, usual BMW amenities.

Driveline:
-I recently installed a new valve cover gasket, as the old one was starting to leak down onto the exhaust.
-Air injection pump mounts were replaced (broken)
-New cooling fan (old fan broke a blade while doing the valve cover gasket)
-Oil change and filter, done 300 miles ago.
-spark plugs done, at the same time as the valve cover gasket
-complete coolant flush with BMW coolant
-air filter and cabin air filter were replaced when valve cover gasket was replaced

Brakes:
-New brake rotors/pads installed 900 miles ago
*pads are ATE brand
-Complete system flush with ATE super blue fluid

Exterior:
-New BMW hood roundel installed, as the old one was fairly old and ruined
-2 new wheel center cap adhesive discs installed
-only 2 noticeable small dings on the car. Other than that, it is incredibly clean for how many miles it has on the clock. Almost no scratches.
- 17 inch OEM alloy wheels included with the Sport package.

Interior:
-No cracks, rips, tears, or cuts anywhere throughout the car.
Everything is very clean, and quite comfortable.

Overall, the wagon has been well maintained over the course of it's long life. The previous owner used it as her commuter to and from work in Los Angeles, so most of the miles are highway miles. When the valve cover was removed, the cams and valvetrain were very clean, only a light film of yellow oil on the aluminum. The transmission shifts nice and crisp, with no issues. The septronic works flawlessly as well.

I recently came back from a trip to San Luis Obispo from San Diego, and it ran great with no problems the whole way. it averaged about 30mpg the whole trip .

I have the receipts for all parts and work done recently. Carfax and title in hand, I'm looking for a quick sale and will entertain offers.

Feel free to call or text me at (760) 908-9125. Im in Pomona during the weekdays, but on the weekends and Fridays, I am in north county of San Diego. feel free to PM me your email, and I'd be happy to send you more pictures. I have a bunch of pictures of everything on the car.
Again, looking for $7,500, but would be willing to negotiate on price a little

Old 04-25-2012, 04:38 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Old 04-25-2012, 04:38 PM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: