Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
2003 bmw 325i auto, 90k miles, strong engine and trans, needs little work..$7700

I HAVE A 325I WHICH NEED TO SELL DUE TO LACK OF PARKING SPACE AS I HAVE 3 CARS AND A SMALL DRIVEWAY.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL OR TEXT
985six two 8 zero 2 seven 7 SERIOUS LOCAL BUYERS ONLY, $7700 CASH ONLY, CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
THE CAR IS A PREMIUM PACKAGE 325I WITH POWER MIRRORS, SEATS AND HAS A KBB VALUE OF ROUGHLY $9500
90,xxxx miles

CAR RUNS OK FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND THEN STARTS TO HEAT UP AS THERMOSTAT NEEDS REPLACING, I BROUGHT IT TO A FOREIGN CAR SHOP LOCALLY AND WAS SCANNED AND RADIATOR THERMOSTAT WAS BAD, I WAS GIVEN A BOGUS ESTIMATE BY HIM AND TOOK THE CAR HOME INSTEAD OF GETTING RIPPED OFF.

I PURCHASED THE PARTS ONLINE FOR ABOUT $70 AND AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL THEM, IM SELLING CAR AS IS WITH PARTS INCLUDED OR I CAN HAVE SOMEONE DO THE WORK AND ASK FULL PRICE OF 8500...KBB IS AROUND 9400 FOR IT.
I AM NOT A MECHANIC SO I DONT WANT TO TRY DOING THE WORK MYSELF...THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO WORKS ON CARS

EXTERIOR OF CAR IS EXCELLENT AND MINOR SCUFFING SEEN, INSIDE IS CLEAN AS WELL

Old 05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
bump for 7499
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: