Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB/ISO: 89-91 325is

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a 325is.

I'm not interested in any clones, conversions, or swaps (unless it's auto-to-manual trans). If it has a few mods, that's cool, but I'd prefer the engine to be stock. Mainly interested in red, black, white, and silver exteriors. I'm not a fan of the gold. Not too picky about interior color, but would prefer black over tan, but either is fine. Would prefer at minimum 4/10 interior and exterior.

MUST be a manual, 2 door coupe. It's going to be a daily driver for me, so would prefer timing belt and head gaskets (if needed) to have been done already. I'm mechanically inclined, so some other repairs aren't a deal breaker, just would like it driveable.

I'm located in Portland, OR, and willing to drive if I have to, but if we can meet half-way, that works too. Probably not going to fly to SoCal or Boise to look at a car though... Budget is $5,000 and looking for something in the next couple of weeks. What's everyone got?! Thanks!

Thom

Last edited by helloThom; 02-24-2017 at 03:43 PM..
Old 02-24-2017, 02:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Gladiator

Location: Near Annaolis Md . along the Severn River in the woods.
Garage
Good luck my friend
I got an '89 is at the police auction on Capitol Hill in DC about 10 years ago / busted motor but otherwise OK - for 650$. I bought an '87 is after seeing it an a driveway near a job I was working on - just knock on the door / pop start/ no brakes/ great CD player, 350$ about 3 years ago.

It took a while but both are now tagged & run great. They are the most "athletic' cars I have ever driven , practical and reliable

You may consider alternate ways of shopping for them - like the auction or perhaps asking the DMV for help locating them - mine are registered as I S cars on the titles

Good luck

Tom
Old 03-04-2017, 04:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
325is , bmw , e30 , iso , wtb