Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2004 M3, Phoenix Yellow

E46 M3 6spd 56k miles
I purchased this car with less than 3k miles on it and I am the second owner. In addition to being used as a street car I also participated in BMW driving schools where I drove it on the track. Car has always been garaged and was never driven in snow or salty road conditions. Car has never been in an accident and has a clean PA title. Car was serviced at local BMW dealers for regular service appointments but was also maintained by a BMW Club racer who owned a race shop. Oil was changed every 3k miles or before driving events. Trans fluid was also changed regularly. I want to be clear this car is not a “track rat”. The car saw less than 50 track days over a 13 year period and for the last 5 years has been living in my garage covered and only driven on the nicest days. The car was most recently taken to Performance Automotive in Malvern PA and had all fluids changed and entire car checked (suspension, brakes, etc). Car was given a clean bill of health and it was confirmed to be a very solid, clean car. Mods in no particular order: Koni double adjustable suspension, E46 Stoptech big brake kit, Apex 19’ wheels, Raven roll bar, Recaro seats, Dixis titanium exhaust, carbon fiber brake ducts, UUC short shifter and pedals, AIM data recording bridge installed, oil temp gauge, tinted windows and clear bra on front, A pillars, mirrors, fenders and behind the wheels. You’ll see in the pictures there are some black rubber marks on the plastic on the front and a bit in front of the rear wheels. These will come off when the plastic is removed, there is nothing wrong with the paint. Selling because car no longer gets the attention it deserves. Asking $29,000. Located in Chester Springs, PA

Last edited by Hope5277; 08-09-2017 at 07:28 PM..
Old 08-09-2017, 07:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: