Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via Yahoo to vdavie
1988 m3 80,600 miles

Its a no accident, all Vin's accounted for car. The guy that bought it went through the whole car and spent over 30k. The car was re-sprayed, the interior redone , the motor was also redone. The car has less than 1k miles since work was done. Its all original except for the mirrors and few other items. This car is beautiful. The car has been in my warehouse with my other cars for the last 5 years and like I said I have put only a few hundred miles on the car. I went to get it Reg. about 2 weeks ago and had to get the smog done. It passed all of the smog, ie, sniff test ect.. except the Cats are "universal" CATS, not Calif only ones. it would have passed but the guy put it up on a lift to check the numbers. So, if anybody in Calif buys the car you will need to change the CATS. or take it to someone who wont check the numbers. I have the smog paperwork to show it passed everything else. Clean CARFAX also. I have all the paperwork for the work done as well as a lot more pics, so just ask. Here is my email: vcarguy@yahoo.com asking 55k or offer
Vince

Old 08-22-2017, 07:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to vdavie
Sold.

Thanks,
Vince
Old 09-03-2017, 09:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: