Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

BMW Roundel Selling my 98 E36 (Auto)!!! Dont Miss this one!!!

FOR SALE!!

1998 BMW 323is Coupe (E36) (Automatic!)

(Arctic Silver / Black Int.)

Hi Everyone!!!

The vehicle is NOT running, and is being offered as a project that will take relatively little in the scheme of things at large, to bring back to life!!!! It will need the head, Chain, Tensioner and Vanos rebuilt!! I am a master automotive technician for over 40 years, but have decided to pass this vehicle on to the next good steward, for reasons outlined in the information document I have created.

There is SOOO much information to impart on this car, that I cannot possibly fit within the guidelines for the forum!! I have tried attaching a PDF with the lengthy history of my stewardship, BUT Pelican does not allow for that. If you are looking for a killer project, this one will check a lot of boxes off of the requirement list!!! It has been the subject of my extreme obsession for 10 years, and could now be yours!!! 75% of the parts on this build were purchased from Wayne and the Crew at Pelican. That information will be made available to the buyer along with mounds of other information, acquired over the decade!!!

To try and put it in a "nutshell" would not do justice, but a few of the vendors appearing on the list are:

VORSHLAG!
Turner Motorsports!
PowerFlex!
HR!
Bilstein!
Dunlop!
Alpine!
PowerTrain Industries,,,,,, AND MANY MORE!!!

I have assembled a detailed history of my stewardship over the last decade as a PDF, which I will be happy to provide interested parties, via email request!!

I will be onsite at the upcoming "Cars and Coffee" event in Rolling Hills if you would like to chat!! I will be bringing my Silver, 2017 Chevy SS (Holden Commodore!!!) and will have some handouts for interested parties.

Cut to the chase,,,, the vehicle is NOT running at this time and is stored at a buddy's shop in the Hawthorne/Gardena area. It can be viewed during the week, by appointment.

The asking price for this gem is $6,995 !!! All legitimate offers will be considered!!!

This vehicle would cost you WELL over $25K (Conservatively!!!!) to build if you had a clean unit to start with!!! The matching 18x8 Type 67 FACTORY chrome wheels, would set you back 3K alone, IF you could find a set used!!!! Take advantage of this offer, and save yourself the time, research, money and aggravation required to create a one of a kind build like this!! PLEASE request the PDF and you will see the value proposition I offer here today!!!!

Please contact me EITHER at ebsindon@gmail.com or 310-415-0950 .

Thanks!!
Eric Sindon

Last edited by Eric Sindon; 11-09-2017 at 10:26 PM..
Old 11-09-2017, 12:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: