Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2001 BMW Z3 Coupe 1 of 1

The time has come to sell my coupe. This is the lowest mile Z3 that I'm aware of in the country. It's a true 1 of 1, Black over extended dream red interior. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm the second owner and have owned it since 2009 (I think). Just over 9,000 miles. I rarely drive it.

I'd love to keep it, but looking to do some renovations on the house so one of the cars has to go from the stable.

Options include: Sunroof, M appearance package, aluminum trim, heated seats, BMW Alarm, Steptronic Transmission, 17" sport rims, CD player. It's as loaded as they came. I have the window sticker too.

Asking $29,900. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Car is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It was sold new in Las Vegas and lived in Las Vegas until 2015. No snow, no rain.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you're interested.

Thanks

Last edited by kevjandon; 02-03-2018 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: new price
Old 01-18-2018, 04:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Bump for a new price. Let's get this sold. Someone is going to get an amazing car.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: