Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

98 323is with MAJOR suspension done. Not running project. PRICE REDUCED!! MUST SELL!

I am slashing the asking price!!! MUST SELL!! I gotta move out of California, and cant take it with me!!!

FOR SALE!!

1998 BMW 323is Coupe (E36) (Automatic!)

(Arctic Silver / Black Int.)

There is SOOO much information to impart on this car, that I cannot possibly fit it all in here, BUT here goes!! 75% of the parts on this build were purchased from Wayne and the Crew at Pelican Parts. It is stored at a buddy of mine's shop in the Hawthorne/Gardena area. It can be viewed during the week, by appointment.

Within the last year or so:

COMPLETE rebuild on the cooling system, (Behr Radiator, Pump, Thermostat & housing, ALL hoses, belts, pulleys, tensioners (AC and Alt!),Shroud, Coolant Bottle,,, (And More!)

NEW TYR headlamp units, turn indicators, new tail lamp assembly (right).

COMPLETE rebuild of brake system, Calipers, hubs, Zimmerman Drilled rotors (F&R!!), all parts painted HiTemp satin black, Braided lines, AkeBono Ceramic pads, new sealed hubs (FAG),,, NEW engine mounts,, and MORE!!

Within the last 3-4 yrs
Front susp = Bilstein HD's, HR springs, Vorshlag Camber/Caster plates, PowerFlex, Myele HD lowers (M3 Ball joints,,) Rack & Pinion rebuilt, PS pump, lines, Reservoir,,,,, and MORE!

Rear suspension = Sub frame out, M3 Reinforcement's in, M3 RTABS, Bushings, Lemforder BALL JOINTS throughout (No rubber/nylon bushings!!), Turner MS Camber arms (Bushing ends, w/ Ball Joints!), Axle's rebuilt, NEW FAG hubs, Dust shields, HR springs, Bilstein HD's, shock tower reinforcement (Not TMS!), Tower bushings,,,, (And MORE!)

Includes the set of matching 18x8 Type 67 FACTORY chrome wheels, with Dunlop Direzza DZ 102's in 225/40/18.

Running gear = Window lifts and motors all new in 14, HVAC blower same time. Heater valve too. AC receiver/dryer, CC computer rebuilt at BBA Reman. New Windshield!! Alpine CDT-138BT head unit!! (And MORE!!)

ALL emissions/fuel/ignition parts!! Hoses, Idle speed control / Oil vapor unit, TPS, MAF, Bellows, CAT (Complete stainless bolt on CARB approved performance unit from DEC in Van Nuys, CA), New O2 Sensors, Rebuilt injectors, feed & return lines, NEW Bremi coils, Secondary air valve and hoses, (and MORE!!)

Transmission rebuilt complete w 15K on it, included NEW Mounts, cooler and Lines!!

Comes with a wealth of spare parts and stuff included!!!

There is a ton of other stuff done over the years, but the minutia would take too much to list here!!!

AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF,,, WHY AM I SELLING IT??????

I am a master automotive technician for over 40 years, but have decided to pass this vehicle on to the next good steward, This vehicle is NOT currently running, and is being offered as a project that will take relatively little in the scheme of things at large, to bring back to life!!!! It will need the head, Intake Timing Chain, Tensioner and Vanos rebuilt!!

The asking price for this gem is $3,750 !!! All legitimate offers will be considered!!!

This vehicle would cost you WELL over $25K (Conservatively!!!!) to build if you had a clean unit to start with!!! The matching 18x8 Type 67 FACTORY chrome wheels, would set you back 3K alone, IF you could find a set used!!!! Take advantage of this offer, and save yourself the time, research, money and aggravation required to create a one of a kind build like this!!

Contact me at ebsindon@gmail.com OR 310-415-0950

Last edited by Eric Sindon; 01-24-2018 at 09:55 AM..
Old 01-24-2018, 09:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: