Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2002 BMW X5 4.6is w/56K miles in NJ, $23+K in receipts

3 owner, all original, rare '02 BMW x5 4.6is with $23,000+ of service records dating back to 2005. Non-smoker, no pets, clean history. It took me nearly two years of searching to find this car. Always garaged, waxed a few times/year with Griot's Garage Best in Show wax. Leather treated annually with Lexol leather conditioner. Riding on a matching set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires with plenty of tread (see pics). All three keys (two remote, one valet) available. I'm a long time BMW Car Club of America member I had planned to keep this X5 forever but we need a bigger vehicle.

I could recite the options, but the 4.6is was the top-of-the-line model of the X5 in 2002 with factory 20" rims, navigation, sunroof, power/heated seats front and rear (yes, the rear seats have power tilt and heat), xenon adaptive headlights, homelink, rear sunshades, privacy glass, park distance control (parking sensors front and rear), dynamic stability control (traction control), hill descent control and the largest brakes ever fit to a production vehicle at the time. It's gurgling, naturally aspirated, V8 is mesmerizing at idle but it's dead quiet inside on the highway, even at above legal speeds. Many magazines tested this 340hp beast at sub-6.5 seconds 0-60mph which would put many modern sports coupes to shame.

All major trouble points have been addressed at BMW dealers during my 5 years of ownership - both front CV boots, valley pan/coolant system, valve cover gaskets, AC system, cleared all drains, replaced turn signal and brake light bulbs, fuel pump, and drivers side window regulator. I've also changed all fluids (diffs, transmission, coolant, brake fluid) during my ownership and added new pads/rotors all around. If you've been looking for a quality 2002-2003 BMW X5 4.6is this is the one you want to buy, cheaper ones get expensive very quickly.

Service Log
BMW Build Sheet
Autocheck report

$16,000 / best offer. Car is located in my garage in Princeton, NJ.

Additional pictures, startup video and service records available upon request for serious buyers. Inspections welcome and all reasonable offers will be considered. Text me with any questions, 917-720-seven zero eight two.

Last edited by carsly; 04-02-2018 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: new price
Old 03-22-2018, 12:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Old 03-22-2018, 02:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Happy spring! Updated for price reduction. These are amazing machines, my favorite BMW of the four I've owned.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Sold to the first person who came to see it, thanks everyone!
Old 04-12-2018, 05:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Nice car.
Old 04-13-2018, 02:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: