Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
1971 bmw 2002 project

This is a car that has been sitting alot of its life . The milage is 95k.It was originally an orange car which should have been left that way.Here is a chance for a person to get a car that needs redone but has a lot going for it at the same time .. It has had some body work on both doors that is not done very well. the white paint leaves a lot to be desired as its not all that great either...I would call it a step below an Earl Shibe if that helps any.Well I have ran the car in the ground now heres what is better .All the bright work such as trim and bumpers the grill are all here and some might need redone some dont. The engine runs and starts line ,just had a new fuel pump put on to get it out of the barn where it sat .Iam trying to be honest saying what i see wrong but it has great potential when redone.. I honestly thing it can be totally redone and your still on the good side of an appreciating BMW Thanks for looking Price is $8,000.

email is mtradams@roadrunner.com or 740-3196149 more pics available
Old 04-24-2018, 02:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: