Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
2003 M3 Manual Transmission

For sale: 2003 BMW M3 sedan with the desirable manual 6 speed transmission. Silver exterior with black leather interior, air conditioning, sun roof, cruise control, navigation system, etc.Ö Very good shape with no issues - all stock - has not been modified or raced - adult owned. Iíve owned this car for many years, and have been thinking of selling this car for a couple of years now, but nothing ever goes wrong with it, it is fun to drive, and gets good gas mileage. Itís very hard to let it go. So why sell it? I have 4 cars and 2 motorcycles. Something has to go, and I just bought a tow vehicle for camping and hiking.

Iím a car enthusiast and have owned several BMWís - this is by far the best one Iíve owned. Iíve only done maintenance to it - oil, filters, fluids, brakes, and tires. Itís never gone into the shop with an issue. I have done some preventive maintenance, such as a complete overhaul of the cooling system. I did this before it gave me any trouble.

It would be nice to sell this to someone who can continue to keep it in good shape. It deserves a good home after being so good to me.

Tabs are good until December and it has a full tank of gas. I have this for sale on Craigslist for $12,000 near Seattle, Wa.

Send me a personal message if you are interested - I would prefer to exchange emails so I know you arenít a computer hunting for a live phone number.

Old 04-27-2018, 04:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
The car was sold to the first person that looked at it. It looked even better in person than in the photos.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: