Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

M Logo 2005 IB SMG ZCP M3 *low miles*

Thanks for checking out what I believe is the 'best of the best' M3's available. I'm the second owner of a very rare competition package 2005 Interlagos Blue SMG M3 without sunroof or nav and has the manual cloth seats (all this equals less weight and more ponies per pound). This M3 currently has 56.25k miles and I've owned it since buying it from the first owner in 2008 when it had 11k miles and all the right modifications. No accidents/clean AZ title in hand and owned/maintained by a really detail-oriented professional who can spot fly guano in a pepper shaker.

This M3 has over $15k in tasteful upgrades that dramatically improve drivability and clean look-
1. Brembo brakes w/ recent pads on all 4 corners with stainless steel brake lines
2. Dinan Stage III adjustable Koni suspension
3. Camber plates on front shock towers
4. Larger front anti-sway bar
5. Borla exhaust with quad tips
6. Currently has a stealth mounted Valentine 1 radar detector that I plan on removing but can be added to the purchase for $350
7. Windows tinted/no bubbles
8. Painted reflectors and fog light rings on front bumper
9. Blacked out front grill and side grills
10. ZCP wheels powder coated black with 20mm spacers in front
11. Car corner balanced and aligned
12. Optima Yellow gel battery
13. Trunk M3 carpet
14. Silver bulbs in front turn signals (gets rid of the egg yolk look)

All maintenance is up to date and it got the following attention in the past 4 months-
1. Valve adj/oil change/plugs
2. New rear diff seal
3. New power steering hose
4. Radiator flush
5. CPV valve o-ring replaced (known achilles heel on right side of block eventually leaks)
6. Radiator temp sensor replaced
7. New belts
8. New SMG pump filler hose
9. New engine/fuel/cabin intake filters

Other misc maint:
1. Engine oil changed religiously twice per 'inspection cycle' (i.e. every 5 to 6k miles) with factory oil
2. RTABs replaced at 21k miles
3. New front left lower control arm at 48k miles (pothole...wheel straightened/control arm replaced and aligned).
4. Front bumper repainted 2 years ago due to rock chips

Both transmission and rear diff have had a couple oil changes and brakes bled as necc. Everything works as it should and interior appears as new with very minor creasing in the leather on the driver's seat but shows no wear. Alcantara steering wheel replaced in '09 and is not ragged out like most get. Car has not been tracked during my 45k miles of ownership and the cam gear bolts/vanos tabs are in perfect condition. And more importantly, the car has been driven in S4 for 98% of my ownership w/o slamming thru the gears and I believe this relieves a great deal of stress on the rear control arms.

Tires are Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position and fronts have 8/32 and rears have 6/32 (i.e. plenty of rubber). Zero damage to any of the wheels, no door dings, no scratches, never smoked in, never spilled in and no greasy Burger King bags have ever been sat on the seat nor kids with 'leaky diapers' and other than an occasional 'animal instinct' reaction, no dogs/cats/ferrets/mini-ponies nor any other type of 'service animal' has ever resided inside the cockpit.

Now for the usual reminder- the car has been driven for 56k miles and close inspection will show this. There are many tiny rock nicks on the leading edge of the rear wheel well and underside of the rockers/rear bumper. Some small nicks are under the bottom of the trunk lid like the PO closed it on something but you literally have to open the trunk lid to see it. Glass has a couple nicks here and there but nothing out of the ordinary in the world as I know it.

As with most of my cars, the first serious buyer to see will buy due to the cleanliness and no BS (one of my better 'car-guy' buddies says KBB should have a different value rating if it comes from my garage...I just laughed and asked him, 'Doesn't everybody polish their ss brake lines?'). In all seriousness, I'm not much different than anybody here but I do have an affinity for 'the right tools for the right job' and putting everything back when you're done (aka Roundel Average!). No international shipping on this one nor trade for tattoos or lotto tickets.

LOTS more images of the interior, engine and underbody available at my website here ok3shbproductions.zenfolio.com in the Automobile folder/ZCP M3 that should answer most questions (and feel free to roam about...there's plenty of savory motorsports action pix for all to enjoy).

Asking $34,995 w/o the V1 radar detector (leaving the remote display/wiring/stealth enclosure)

1980 Weissach 911- gone to a good home in Colorado
Old 06-19-2018, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: