Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
BWW e21 Fuel Line To And From the Tank

I have a 1982 320i and saw Fuel Leaking from The Junction Of the Steel Fuel Line And the Flexible Fuel Line going to the Fuel Distributor. I have looked around for Steel Lines to replace my Rusty Lines and only see them for E30. So it looks like I need to make my own. (Already Have Replaced the Brake Lines)

Has anyone done this and either found the parts already made or had to make them?

If anyone knows the Diameter And Lengths Of the “To” And “From” the Tank Lines I would appreciate having this information so I can Buy the Lines before I start! Thanks in Advance!

Old 12-16-2019, 03:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Give us a call tomorrow and one of our BMW reps should be able to assist or offer some suggestions on workable alternatives. 888-280-7799
Old 12-16-2019, 05:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry at Pelican Parts View Post
Give us a call tomorrow and one of our BMW reps should be able to assist or offer some suggestions on workable alternatives. 888-280-7799
I called the number and was Helped. Found out I can order the parts from a dealer and pick up because the parts are too Large to ship. Got the part numbers and found they cost between $35 to $45. Each. Makes me happy! Thank You!
Old 12-18-2019, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Hill View Post
I called the number and was Helped. Found out I can order the parts from a dealer and pick up because the parts are too Large to ship. Got the part numbers and found they cost between $35 to $45. Each. Makes me happy! Thank You!
Glad that we were able to assist. Let us know if you have any other questions or part needs.

Old 12-18-2019, 10:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: