Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
1977 Targa ROW

Machinery Lubrication & Oil Analysis Workshop

I'm doing a Machinery Lubrication & Oil Analysis Workshop near you.

Those responsible for oil sampling, reviewing oil analysis reports and performing the correct tests, and maintaining overall care of equipment/maintenance actions will gain excellent insight into oil analysis and equipment lubrication. This seminar provides training on lubrication fundamentals, oil sampling, oil cleanliness and contamination control as well as a data interpretation overview. Attendees taking this class will be prepared to take one of the following certification exams: the OMA I (STLE’s Oil Monitoring Analyst I) or the MLT I (ICML’s Machinery Lubrication Technician).

United States
Atlanta, GA | March 8-9
Houston, TX | March 15-16
Phoenix, AZ | May 3-4
Kansas City, KS | Sept. 13-14
Cleveland, OH | Oct. 18-19
Reno, NV | Nov. 8-9

Canada
Burlington, ON | April 19-20

Advanced Lubrication & Oil Analysis Workshop
This SuperCourse is a 4-day workshop intended to provide training for technicians and engineers involved with the overall lubrication and reliability of equipment. Attendees taking this advanced class will be prepared to take one of the following exams on the 5th day: OMA I (STLE’s Oil Monitoring Analyst I), MLA I (ICML’s Machine Lubricant Analyst ISO 18436-4, I) or MLT I (ICML’s Machinery Lubrication Technician). Attendees will become well-versed in lubrication and oil analysis as well as the proper storage and care of lubricants including dispensing devices and basic oil sampling. Content also covers contamination control, oil analysis for machine condition monitoring, including sampling, sample management, managing test results and performing simple diagnostics.

United States
Portland, OR | June 6-9

Canada
Edmonton, AB Canada | Oct. 3-6

These workshops are specifically designed for all maintenance professionals. Including, manufacturing & industrial engineers, predictive maintenance technicians, craftsmen & millwrights, maintenance managers, reliability engineers and all those who seek to improve their reliability programs. Click here for more information or to download the registration form.
New in 2016
I'm not your Rumpelstiltskin, spin your own Gold.
"Ya can't be Pablo if ya work ain't selln'..."
Old 01-23-2016, 04:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: