Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Customer Service Alert

Does it get better than this??

On Thursday, I sent email to info@ztechnik.com to inquire about some replacement bushings for the exhaust system I bought used last week. I received an electronically generated response almost immediately.

About 15 minutes later, I received a personal reply from Brett at National Cycle telling me to check with the dealer I bought the product from, or to call him directly at the number provided. So, I called and spoke to him about my situation with the pipes having been bought used, no bushings provided, and my not-that-great attempt at re-sizing the stock bushings.

He said that he would check to see if there were any spare bushings around, as it was his understanding that they receive the systems from Gianelli in Italy as a completed product, ready to be shipped, rather than separate parts to be packaged by the NC shop. He was not very positive about getting any bushings to me at all, never mind in a short time frame.

To make a long story short(er), I GOT THEM IN THE MAIL THIS AFTERNOON!!!

That's from from Maywood, IL on Thursday late afternoon to me in the Land of the Fruit, Nut and Vegetable on Monday by 3pm. I guess the good old USPS is a better choice for weekend shipping, at least for smaller packages.

Outstanding, to say the least (now that I have said the most) >8]

Sorry for the long post, but I had to tell somebody.

03 BMW R1150GS
01 BMW R1100S (sold)
01 KTM Duke II (for sale)
Old 09-08-2003, 07:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

You have to love and respect good service.

Old 09-08-2003, 08:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: