Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Cycle World nod to Eron Flory

Don't know if anyone else caught it, but Eron Flory got mentioned in Cycle World...I think page 58.

They were interviewing another racer who road with Eron back in the 90's. I assume he got mentioned for two reasons: 1. He has raced for San Jose BMW.....and kicked a bit of #$$ while doing it. 2. Probably the fact that he is willing to share his passion in a helpful way without asking for anything in return, and makes him a gentlemen too. I know this first hand, he hosted my wife and I last May at his house for a short visit.

Cudos, Eron!

Robert Mariani
Old 01-11-2004, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Yep, Sounds like Eron

Old 01-11-2004, 06:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I think the main reason that I was mentioned was because the bike he raced in the article is the same one I race against him in the early 90s. After using it for Bonneville for a couple of seasons Chris put it back to the same setup I used to run. The really ironic thing about the article is that the last race I did on that bike was an AHRMA race at Talladega in 93 (same event 10 years earlier).

Eron
Old 01-12-2004, 06:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Regnat populus

Garage
Greetings,

They should have had an article on him!

Yeah!

Robert Foster

FOSTER RAD
LASER Engineering Exhaust Systems
RapidBike USA
Oakland Gardens, NY
Robert@FosterRAD.com
718-468-4680

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: