Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Cool MITM Trackday @ Barber 7/2/04

Please see my other MITM threads to get details about our week in the north Georgia mountains.

Bobby and others seriously interested in doing the Barber track day, please register with NESBA now so that we can get things going for reserving the spots. You do not have to become a member to register but please note your ID number issued during registration as I will need that.

Thanks.

https://members.nesba.com/User/UserReg_1.asp

If you have any questions, please ping me at cdtres@mindspring.com or call me at 877-RBIITRI ext. 224.

Bobby we're up to 6 folks...now we need just one more to make the initial price break happen...THANKS!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Here's the initial deal from NESBA:
From Chris Moon NESBA
"You stated 6-7 riders may be interested. If you can get 7 guys to commit (member or nonmember) I will give everyone the member rate for the event.[$190]

If you get all 5 non members to sign up for membership [$75] then I will knock 20.00 off of the event for everyone that is a new member plus you and the other guy who is a nesba member."

The next price break comes at 10 or more riders...Bobby?
Old 02-04-2004, 12:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Bobby:
Did you get my voicemail? Are you guys registered with NESBA so I can get your registration numbers?
Old 02-06-2004, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to BMW Atlanta Send a message via Yahoo to BMW Atlanta
Dude,.......only way to register is cough up the dough via credit card over their site. Tried several different ways to register for event versus membership and see no reference to registration numbers anywhere. I created a user account without spending any money,........but dont have any reference numbers to show for it.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

That's fine, Bobby...that's all I wanted you guys to do is to start a member profile with NESBA...no need to sign up for any events yet. When you created your profile did you not get a "member" number or registration number? This number doesn't make you a member but the number you get in this step winds up becoming your member number once you do join NESBA. Try to log back in and check your profile and let me know.

https://members.nesba.com/User/Login.asp
Old 02-09-2004, 08:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Anyone else in? Repoe? Joe?
Old 02-09-2004, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Joe
Quote:
Originally posted by CarlosT
Anyone else in? Repoe? Joe?

#9524 looks like a provisional #.............so you using the Buell or Falco?
Old 02-09-2004, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I'm thinking Falco unless the planets align right and Buck leaves me his M2 or I can somehow trailer the S3...not sure. Gotta order leathers first...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Or you and Dennis swing by and pick me up and my two bikes

Where the hell's Dennis?
Old 02-09-2004, 01:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Any more takers? I'm putting the list together right now...the more the merrier
Old 02-17-2004, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

First MITM Trackday Rider List:

B, Robert 2437
C, Joe 9524
H, Jerry 9551
H, Brian 9512
M, Michelle 9544
S, Greg 9516
S, Gene 9350
S, Zach 9545
T, Carlos 8824
W, Bobby 9526

Yes...we have a chick rider riding a donkeybike no less
Old 02-17-2004, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Cool

OK boyz...last chance to get in on the fun. If you're thinking of bringing your S to a premier track, here's your chance. Besides the obvious amounts of fun we can have out there together, the track is outta this world.

Please contact me ASAP if you'd like to be included with the group for a discount.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: