Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 2- BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Bill: coming up on finally retiring in less than a year. Trying to find that "something to do" after I pull the plug on a job that just festers and drags the clock along like a ball and chain. ePublished 5 scifi novels and working on a sequel. Writing every day will kill that urge, so I just wait for inspiration to run the fingers over the keyboard. (My favorite reply to those who say I should do something I really like is - the best way to ruin something you like is to turn it into a job, that's why I never became a pimp).

With "American Pickers" just 20 miles down the road all the barns around here have been pretty well picked over for restorable bikes, so scratch that idea. And there's the ongoing debate between me and the wife of 42 years about selling and moving, but to where? Yeah, we want to get away from the snow and cold, but we never had the time or money to search for our "cabin in the sky".

Seems I'm living someone else's reruns (more proof I've been in the Twilight Zone all my life, but someone took down all the signs).

.........Purple is Satire.........
Old 06-03-2018, 04:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6701 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: