Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

O.T.- Idiocracy

Have you guys seen this hilarious Mike Judge movie?It's the year 2505 and the gene pool has been watered down beyond belief.After watching this movie, you will look around and see we are headed in that direction Brawndo- It's got Electrolytes

Old 06-03-2007, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

yes i've seen it.

i'm sort of living it right now in los angeles.

excellent movie.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
evil bastard

"...go away, i'm 'baitin"
Old 06-04-2007, 01:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

If you look at my member description you'll realize that I've seen it.
2004 BCR. Sold

Last edited by martincito; 06-04-2007 at 05:59 AM..
Old 06-04-2007, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
R1100S 2.0

Send a message via AIM to DeltaNu1142 Send a message via Yahoo to DeltaNu1142
The first 15 minutes should be required viewing as part of all American sex ed classes. I'm tired of a percentage of MY check going towards some uneducated obese woman as a reward for pushing out another kid she can't afford to support. Yes, I know I'm generalizing--not all welfare recipients are like my neighbors...
Old 06-04-2007, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

I feel the same way. I think you should have to recieve a birth control shot/pill if you are going to recieve a wellfare check. The system will fail just don`t know how long it will take.
Lane
Old 06-05-2007, 11:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltaNu1142
The first 15 minutes should be required viewing as part of all American sex ed classes. I'm tired of a percentage of MY check going towards some uneducated obese woman as a reward for pushing out another kid she can't afford to support. Yes, I know I'm generalizing--not all welfare recipients are like my neighbors...
Hey, take it easy on obese people! The crackheads are NEVER obese!

.........Purple is Satire.........
Old 06-05-2007, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
R1100S 2.0

Send a message via AIM to DeltaNu1142 Send a message via Yahoo to DeltaNu1142
Quote:
Originally posted by Moybin
Hey, take it easy on obese people! The crackheads are NEVER obese!
That's what I used to think too!!! Then they moved in next door. Maybe I'm just a square, but it used to be that you had to hang out with someone for a few minutes, or at least know their name before you hit them up for drugs...

But that's beside the point. My neighbor to the south is a grossly overweight, 20-year-old single mother of two multi-racial children from two different fathers and is being supported by me and some of the more upstanding members of this board because she doesn't have the education required to dip fries, which is what sprung immediately to mind as I watched that opening scene in Idiocracy. I'm horrified for my kids, if the sadistic urge to have some overwhelms me one day.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Living on borrowed time!

'20-year-old single mother of two multi-racial children from two different fathers and is being supported by me and some of the more upstanding members of this board because she doesn't have the education required to dip fries'

why SHOULD she when she can just get impregnated by a scumbag crackhead felon, pop out another welfare check and be rewarded for bad beheavour?
kinda casts a different light on genocide, don' it?
THIS society had been doomed since Lyndon Johnson started that 'great society' schisa....3 full generations of welfare addicts, knowing no other life, and being rewarded via our tax dollars.
yea!

'I am John Andrew Moffett of the Clan Moffat and by god I live, love, seek, fail, grieve and die as I so choose and I call no man master save me'.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Or at least eugenics... every time i go into a WalMart, I usually leave feeling very guilty for thinking that maybe eugenics wasnt such a bad idea...
Old 06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

The program most popularly known as "welfare" -- Aid to Families with Dependent Children -- takes up less than 1 percent of the combined federal and state budgets.

Do you know how much goes to the military?

Why is it so wrong to help people that, for a lot of different reasons, are having a bad time to survive in this society?

European do it in an extensive way and they live happily with that.

BTW that movies is hilarious.
2004 BCR. Sold
Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Who is Mike Judge and what is the name of his new movie?.... sorry I don't get out much!!!
'73 YAM RD350
'71 HON SL70
Old 06-05-2007, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

The "can't breeders" with the OK IQs at the beginning were kind of pitiable too. Maybe dumb in their own way.

Mark
Old 06-05-2007, 02:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
evil bastard

And perhaps sterilization of everyone with under $100k yearly income.

After that you can also abolish health insurance, because by then only people left will be able to pay whatever medical cost they might need anyway.

Eugenics. Not a bad idea, but it's too slow. Didn't ze jermans have some kind of method worked out somewhere around 1940s?
Old 06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by martincito
The program most popularly known as "welfare" -- Aid to Families with Dependent Children -- takes up less than 1 percent of the combined federal and state budgets.

Do you know how much goes to the military? ...
How many on Welfare defend our borders? How many new products and new technologies come as Welfare spin-offs? Getting off Welfare is a great thing: but what are the percentages of those who actually get off Welfare?

ps: when I was in the US Navy, SECRET security clearance, access to nuclear reactors, I qualified for Welfare because the ****** US gov't didn't pay me squat. I didn't take it: dumbest thing I never did. I should have taken every money grubbing penny the civilians were willing to throw in my direction.

Rather than yammer about Welfare it would be better to fight for flat tax. Everybody pays 10%. No accounting tricks, no second or third mortgages, nothing. What did you make? Send 10%. Period. There's incentive to get off Welfare, to get an education, to get ahead.

Heck - that even levels the playing field, and I happen to despise sports analogies.

.........Purple is Satire.........
Old 06-05-2007, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered

Right on brother. If anyone thinks welfare is ok then donate all your godamn money to the cause and go do a rescue. One more thing, has anyone done the math on the court system and prison cost, because a large % of the supply of those idiots in prison are from the source of this discussion.

Lane
Old 06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by 1100s nut
Right on brother. If anyone thinks welfare is ok then donate all your godamn money to the cause and go do a rescue. One more thing, has anyone done the math on the court system and prison cost, because a large % of the supply of those idiots in prison are from the source of this discussion.

Lane
"The land of the free" is the second country with the largest percentage of people in jail. The first one is Rwanda.
I agree, we should reduce the costs.
2004 BCR. Sold
Old 06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

It's truly amazing.When we breed animals we look for the best of the breed, regardless of animal.Yet, we as humans we tend to let the "OTHER" head control.In this respect, we are not superior to the "dumb" animals.They operate strictly on instinct, yet large quantities of humans are no different.We love to put ourselves on the genetic high horse, but in the end we are no different than the fossils we dig up.....
Old 06-05-2007, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
evil bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Deltoid
It's truly amazing.When we breed animals we look for the best of the breed, regardless of animal.Yet, we as humans we tend to let the "OTHER" head control.In this respect, we are not superior to the "dumb" animals.They operate strictly on instinct, yet large quantities of humans are no different.We love to put ourselves on the genetic high horse, but in the end we are no different than the fossils we dig up.....
That's something I can agree with.

But then again, controled breeding of humans is something you can always be called a nazi for, and I have to agree with that too.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

The court drawings in this movie were also funny as hell. Everyone thought he was a fag because he spoke English more or less properly.

Mark

Old 06-06-2007, 03:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: