Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Roebling Road- CCS event

Well, i have finally made it to this weekend. My first race weekend on 2 wheels. I have been mentally preparing for this weekend since my mishap in Daytona. I finally got the bike altogether, thank you BMW of Atlanta, Bill, Bobby and Hendo. My friend N8 has been very supportive of my racing effort. He has been mentally walking me through the course turn by turn, as i have a mental picture of the track lay out, giving me advice on what gear for what turn, braking and when to get on the gas hard. All i want to do is finish this weekend with a smile. Like N8 said to me on Tuesday, "if you finish the race you have already won. Finishing the race is the key." I want to thank N8 for all the advice and instruction, BMW of Atlanta for getting my bike ready.

I will give a race report when i get back. If your in the area feel free to stop by and say Howdy.

04 R1100S track bike
00 R1100RT street
Twins Motorsports LLC
Old 06-07-2007, 04:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Godspeed!

Old 06-07-2007, 06:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: