Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Technical Forums > BMW R1100S / R1200S Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Canadian Thunder-round 2 and 3

The series is at Calgary's Race City Motorsport Park this weekend. You can keep track of the qualifying times and race times on Sat and Sun-1:00pm (GMT - 6) for 15-Taylor and 210-Ferreria at http://www.cdnsuperbike.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Locals keep us up-to-date!

On the track from Round 1 in Tremblant.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Man it's flat out here!

Garage
Thanks for the tip!
"What I've tried to do in the two books I've done, Signature in the Cell and Darwin's Doubt, is to show just how weak the materialist's hand is in explaining the key events in the history of life. ... We would encourage people to roll up their sleeves, do their homework on this." Stephen Meyer PHD
Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Guess I'll have to get out and check his out on the weekend. Should have some photos and updates available next week.

To any Calgary area riders - Highway 40 (Highwood Pass) opened on June 15. Ther'e no snow even at the higher elveations. If you've never ridden it, you're missing out on some world class riding.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hey Nomad. I checked some images of Hwy40/Highwood pass.

Looks like a definite must ride when I hit the Rockies in a few weeks

Missed it last year due to weather.

Thanks for reminding me

-chris
Old 06-26-2007, 11:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

just road the highwood

there wans't much snow this weekend up there, rode from edmonton over the highwood then down to cranbrook.came back over radium/louise/93 to rockymountain house, the mountains around lake louise still had lots of snow, the sky was clear, pictures can't do it justice
Old 06-27-2007, 09:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I took a similar route and went thru Golden as well. It's tough to keep your eyes on the road at times. The views are great. There's some road construction between Golden and Lake Louise, and the roads have ruts from frost heave in some areas, but other than that, you can't beat it.

...and man, was there ever a lot of police out on Saturday.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: