Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

1994 525i, parting out

My son basically wrecked the front end of the 525i which I bought him. I need to send it to the junk yard by June at latest. Tires I will keep, but once I get them off then I'll sell the wheels ( 4 are decent with some road rash in places, and a fifth one with a little rip in the outer edge). Interior leather (light tan/beige) seating is mint, including working power seats, so I want to sell all the seating. The headrests have the issue with the motor cable having shortened up, I fixed that sort of, and at least got them in the full down position. Car is dark blue, all doors are close to mint on inside, just some nicks on outside, power mirrors and windows all work quite well. Trunk lid, break lights, rear bumper all in great shape. Hood is ruined as are most headlights, radiator bad . Front bumper ruined basically. Front quarter panels just a very little bent in front. The engine mounted fan got pushed in some, and is wobbly now, tranny is probably still good, the car starts, but with no antifreeze I only can let in run about 15 seconds to move it from driveway to the side yard. I know first gear works, and reverse, the rest no way for me to know. Car ran great up until the crash. Car has/had 153K miles. Windshield ruined, airbags went off. Car will be gone by June 15, maybe sooner.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

how much for the complete car..I need engine and sort
Old 05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: