Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Advice on value of interior parts, possible parting out

Hi, as some of you might know ChumpCar racing is finding the E36 a solid platform for racing. I have some Porsche cars and this is my first post on the BMW side. I have no idea on the value of parts for these cars.

If I were to buy a 98 E36 that is apparently loaded with all the options. Im wondering if there is a market for any of the interior and what it might be worth. Interior everything except guage cluster. Eveything else for sale, belts, dash, heated seats, power stuff, trunk carpet, etc, etc.

Im just trying to do some math if I want to ditch the Ealge Talon I built for the series and do a E36. I might turn the AWD Talon into a Rally Cross Car and keep it.

Im not sure I want the expense of another track car. The Talons are easy to find cheap parts for, if the E36 is like the Porsche cars I have parts aint so cheap as domestic. Recouping cost on the purchase will be the deciding factor. The rules changed for a $500 value of the car. This car is allowed now no matter what you bought it for but it must be 100% stock for driveline\engine.

Advice on value and where Im heading would be appreciated.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
#29 SCWDP (muhaahhh!!)

The is a lot of interest regarding interior parts. You can get an idea of value by visiting bimmerforums.com and viewing the stuff for sale.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=117951

92 325is
Now living in Sunny West Palm Beach FL!

Last edited by Gene Wilkes; 02-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: more info
Old 02-12-2013, 08:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: