Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Regional Forums > California / SouthWest - US (AZ/NV)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Anybody have an empty trailer from Phoenix to LA?

I have a parts car that I bought in Phoenix (rolls well enough to get on & off a trailer, no motor, trans or glass) that I need to have transported to the LA area (Van Nuys). Anyone have space on a trailer or truck in the next few weeks? I'm looking for a cheap way to transport this large bucket of parts. Thanks
Old 11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to msucro Send a message via Yahoo to msucro
PHX to LA

I'm planning to tow my racecar from LA to PHX on 12/5. I'm hoping to get a trailer from U-Haul and would be open to bringing your car to you as long as it's not too far out of my way. I'm heading to Hermosa...

Marcus
Old 11-17-2009, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Marcus -
Send you a PM. Thanks
George
Old 11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Marcus -
If you need a trailer, I have access to one as well. Comparable to a u-haul single trailer. Let me know if that helps. Thanks
George
Old 11-17-2009, 08:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: