Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Regional Forums > California / SouthWest - US (AZ/NV)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Recommended body shops in Reno, NV area?

Hi,

New to this forum. I searched around the forum and could not find any reference to what I am seeking. If I missed an obvious area, please forgive my intrusion but I need some help here.

Actually, I am new to being a Porsche owner and about two months ago bought an 81 911sc in very excellent condition body and interior-wise. After working on it in all my spare time over the past two months (mechanical neglected areas), I took it for a spin around Tahoe...and coming to a SS got rearended by a 20 yo who had to have been texting....I was hit while stopped at about 30 mph.

So, I need a body shop. Unfortunately, she has the lizard insurance, and though they took 100% responsibility for the accident, apparently the insurance company can get away with used/aftermarket rebuild. So can someone in the Reno area recommend a body shop that will do justice to my new baby? Needless to say, I was heartbroken...

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2014, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
body work , recommended shop , reno