Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Regional Forums > California / SouthWest - US (AZ/NV)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
"Kid in a candy shop"

Garage
6th annual High Altitude Road Tour Mammoth Lakes Ca

Hi all,

I just wanted to spread the word about the 6th annual High Alpine Road Tour held in Mammoth Lakes California June 19th-21st.

This will be the 6th year that PCA zone 7 Sierra Nevada Region has held this event. In the past years we've usually had approximately 60 vehicles participate and I'm hoping to see it keep growing. Beautiful scenery, fun open roads and wonderful cars make for a good time.

Discounted rates will be offered at the Westin and Juniper Springs Lodge here in Mammoth Lakes, more information in regards to accommodations, schedule of events and tour maps can be found at MammothPorschetour.com

(checkout some pics of previous tours and the area on Instagram #pcasnr)

I hope you can make it,
Dustin

Last edited by O' yeah"74; 05-25-2015 at 06:05 PM..
Old 05-05-2015, 06:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

We have a group from Las Vegas going! Should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2015, 07:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
"Kid in a candy shop"

Garage
Alright salo65, I look forward to seeing you all. ����
Old 05-14-2015, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
"Kid in a candy shop"

Garage
Just a quick reminder, the H.A.R.T. Is just around the corner. I look forward to seeing you all.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
"Kid in a candy shop"

Garage
Good news, we have had wonderful response and expect over 70 cars maybe more. The group rate rooms at Westin Minache resort and Juniper Springs Lodge are booked.... But don't be discouraged.

The good folks at Mammoth Reaeevation Bureau have offered condominium rentals with discounts of 10% or more with a booking if two nights or more. Call them ASAP for accomadations.

Mammoth Reservation Bureau ( 760-934-3236 ) ask for Cole or Vicki and tell them you're with the PCA High Alpine Road Tour.

Hope to see you up here.

Regards,
Dustin

Last edited by O' yeah"74; 06-12-2015 at 03:35 PM..
Old 06-12-2015, 03:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: