Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

brake calipers with rotor/ 23mm master cylinder

Hi, I post a new thread beacause I hav a lot of picture and dont want to put it all in the parts for sale section.

I have a first a brand new ate 23mm master for car without brake booster for people who wanna have BBK setup. It also comes with the L shape feed tube. You only need a longer rod to install it (105mm)

Part number: 03.2123.3402.3

230$CAD + paypal fees or to a friend with shipping include inside canada Canada

After that I have a set of 911 calipers in good condition who work perfectly before I replace it by a big brake kit. (964 c2) It can comes with 4 911sc rotor in good condition

350$CAD + shipping ( I also give the rotor for this price you just need to pay shipping)

Old 10-17-2019, 08:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Front

Rear

Old 10-17-2019, 08:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Old 10-17-2019, 08:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Still for sale. Make an reasonable offer.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Need them gone, make me an offer!
Old 11-01-2019, 08:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Need Master Cylinder

Greetings:
Trust you still have the master cylinder, would like to get a little more info on the part if if has any port for a pressure sensor? otherwise how does it alarm for loss of brake pressure? Assuming it cames off 911 do you what years it fits? Currently I have a 19mm m/cyl on 914-V8 powered street car, looking to upgrade for BBK, welcome your reply before completing the sale and arrange shipping to Ontario. Welcome your reply and trust we can make the sale. Allan Mayhew

BTW - spend a few days in Rimouski Oceanics when our Nova Scotia kid (Sidney Crosby) was on the team. Enjoyable town and nice place to visit in the summer or winter.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Nice to know you visit my little town 😁 We are suppose to have a street name about Sydney Crosby.

The 23mm cylinder will help to have a better pedal feel for a big brake kit. I dont really understand about pressure sensor. Your brake light switch will need to be put on the pedal cluster like a 911 3.2/carrera because you dont have the plug on the master cylinder for a pressure brake light sensor. You also need a longer rod (105mm) instead of the original one of 95mm. This master cylinder is a direct replacement for any 911 WITHOUT brake booster.

Send me a pm I can provide a couple of thread who talk about this master cylinder.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Everything is available. make a good offer and it will be yours.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Still for sale!

Old 12-18-2019, 06:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: