Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Who wants a 1970 911T Shell?
OK - I've got a 1970 911T Shell that I have finally come to the conclusion that I won't be using.
- Was in a front accident at one point in time and looks to have been fixed with a hammer (a BIG hammer) - inner passenger fender and suspension pan would need to be put on rack and pulled / pushed.
- Some rust on rear parcel shelf
- Shell is bare - this means no engine, transaxle, glass, interior, electrical, doors, hood, trunk lid, or basically any part that could be taken off.
- It's just taking up space and needs to go - so it's free
- Floors look OK
- I'm leaving the rear suspension arms (steel) on it - if you need these - take the shell!
- I'll even throw in a crappy, nasty, bondoed front hood for free!
It will be ready (stripped of parts I'm keeping) in the next week or so...
This would be ideal for someone in Calgary needing a cheap (did I mention FREE?!?) basis for a race chassis and has access to an alignment rack- If you have to drive more than 20k, it probably wouldn't be worth it!
1970 911E - track / weekend car
1970 911S - under restoration
1986 930 Slant Nose - fun car
Current used parts for sale
|05-05-2005, 04:15 PM||
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Andrew, if I can arrange storage and it's still avail, I'll take it.
Let me know.
73 911 ChumpCar
76 930 Original
77 911S Wide Body GT2 WCMA race car
86 Slantnose 930
Yoosta have: 90 C4 Targa, 87 944
|05-05-2005, 11:02 PM||