Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Who wants a 1970 911T Shell?
OK - I've got a 1970 911T Shell that I have finally come to the conclusion that I won't be using.
- Was in a front accident at one point in time and looks to have been fixed with a hammer (a BIG hammer) - inner passenger fender and suspension pan would need to be put on rack and pulled / pushed.
- Some rust on rear parcel shelf
- Shell is bare - this means no engine, transaxle, glass, interior, electrical, doors, hood, trunk lid, or basically any part that could be taken off.
- It's just taking up space and needs to go - so it's free
- Floors look OK
- I'm leaving the rear suspension arms (steel) on it - if you need these - take the shell!
- I'll even throw in a crappy, nasty, bondoed front hood for free!
It will be ready (stripped of parts I'm keeping) in the next week or so...
This would be ideal for someone in Calgary needing a cheap (did I mention FREE?!?) basis for a race chassis and has access to an alignment rack- If you have to drive more than 20k, it probably wouldn't be worth it!
1970 911E - track / weekend car
1970 911S - under restoration
1986 930 Slant Nose - fun car
Current used parts for sale
|05-05-2005, 04:15 PM||
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Andrew, if I can arrange storage and it's still avail, I'll take it.
Let me know.
76 930 - featured in Sept 2013 Pano
77 911S Wide Body GT2 WCMA race car
86 930 Slantnose
Yoosta have: 90 C4 Targa, 87 944, 73 911 ChumpCar endurance racer
|05-05-2005, 11:02 PM||