It took only 49 years!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berwyn, PA
Informal survey about storage and parking of classic cars
Hey guys, I'm doing a survey for a friend about what kind of storage and parking facilities people with classic cars use. If you can take a few minutes and answer the questions, it would be much appreciated. Put an X next to the answers that apply to you. Please send responses to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this with other friends with classic cars.
Thanks in advance...Serge
1) What kind of classic vehicle(s) do you own and how many of each? (Select all that apply)
Antique American car to 1939
Classic American car 1940 to 1960
German car to 1970
German car 1971 to 1990
German car From 1991
Italian car to 1949
Italian car 1950 to 1980
French car to 1985
British car to 1939
British car 1940 to 1980
2) What kind of property do you live in?
Detached private house
Attached private house
3) Do you have a garage or assigned parking space?
Assigned parking space
4) Where do you currently store your classic vehicle(s)?
Your own garage
A commercial garage
5) How often do you drive your classic vehicle(s)?
2-4 times a week
Once a week
As often as weather permits
6) If you could store your vehicle in a facility for classic or high end vehicles with an assigned space, proper monitoring and security, and 24 hour access, how far would you travel from your home to reach the facility?
7) What kind of amenities would you like to see in such a facility?
24 hour access
Individual entry code
Permanent assigned spot
Security monitoring by a service
24 hour live view on you smart phone, tablet, computer
Individual storage locker for cleaning supplies and tools
Lounge with TV and snacks
Tire/wheel storage rack
All of the above
Other amenities :
8) If there were different pricing tiers with different features to each such as a basic spot, or one with a larger space, what kind of pricing per month would you expect to pay for each?
$250 for basic space (9' X 18')
$300 for larger space (10' X 20')
$350 for larger space
9) Would you be interested in signing long-term leases for a discounted rate? (Sign for 12 months, receive a month free, sign for 24 months, receive 2 months free, etc)?
I'd rather do month-to-month
I would do a 12 month lease
I would do a 24 month lease
10) Do you do anything different for winter storage?
11) How many motorcycles do you own?
I don't own any motorcycles
More than 3 (write in box below)
11A) If you have a motorcycle: how much would you pay monthly for a safe and secure off-street parking spot for your motorcyle?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Again, thank you for your time.
Serge: Among real hills and trees!
Daisy - 1972 911T 2.7L Light Yellow
Veronica - 1987 911 Carrera Coupe Indischrot, M&K GT3 muffler and Euro Pre-Muffler, SW Chip SOLD SOLD Lil Blue - 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon (my dd/HPDE car) SOLD
03-23-2017, 05:19 AM