yep, im slow in the head

Garage
Vehicle Name Porsche Monkey
Year 1978
Make Porsche
Model 911 SC
Color many
Packages yeah hum.......
History got this car for a song in rather extra rough shape. prev owner didnt take much care of the inside or outside of the car. the good is its never been wrecked and has very minor rust, has a strong, well maintained motor and is unmodified.
Exterior paints chipping off. most the paint has been weather beaten and is barley an rust barrier at this point in time. for some reason only the front clip had been repainted at some point, but not the rest of the car. the paint work on the front was done poorly. there are lots of bless and dirt in the finish.

getting geared up for an roof conversion, this targa is about to become an coupe.

Interior at time of purchase the car was used to store extra parts that came along w/ the car. the top has been leaking for a long time and the car smelt of mold. i removed all the interior pieces i could to help rid the car of smell and make the car tolerable to drive.

Performance Upgrades i haven't found any performance upgrades from the prev owner.

so far ive installed.........

-stainless brake lines & ATE super blue brake fluid

-Zimmermann Cross-drilled rotors

-Brey Krause - Stainlees steel harness bar for
. Targa's w/floor braces

-930 Turbo tie rods

-one piece fiberglass whale tail

-recaro seats at the interor shop getting
. recoverd

Engine / Under the Hood missing the gas strut that holds open the hood and rear hatch.

the prev owner did take care of the motor. the only upgrade i have found at this time is the installation of hydro timing chain tensioners.

Suspension old and abused.

Wheels and Tires MSW mesh rims with brand new blah blah tires