Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

boxer cup replica

Garage
Vehicle Name boxer cup replica
Year 0
Make bmw
Model bcr
Color white and blue with black parts too
Packages what the hell are "packages"? yes, i have a package, but it's none of your business.
History bought new. still have. that's about it.
Exterior carbon fiber hugger in back, cat converter fell off, rear license plate set-up was stolen, had to buy a smaller, shorter one. some crackhead (i assume) stole the big, bulbous rear turn-signals, had to get smaller ones (draw less attention maybe).

Interior interior modifications? really? i may have some sticky-back velcro on the back of a body panel or something, but seriously, there's no interior here.

Performance Upgrades garage door opener. flick the high beam and the garage opens. best do-hickey on the bike.

Engine / Under the Hood staintune pipes. better air filter. that's about it.

Suspension ohlins front and rear. triple clamps by motoyoyo. rearsets by metisse of germany.

Wheels and Tires carbon fiber wheels with wavy rotors sucking off stainless steel lines. and yes, it has tires. currently pirelli corsa, but i don't like 'em as much as the bridgestones.