Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

less I know,more I learn

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 86
Make Porsche
Model 944 NA
Color white
History In the middle of a makeover.Hope to have it ready by summer of 2015.car is in white primer & I will be wet sanding & painting it in the spring with single stage urethane,wet sand again & lay 2-3 coats of clear.if I feel up to it,wet sand & polish.will update pictures as I go.lots of fun
Exterior customized front bumper,fiberglass rear bumper,lexan windshield, rear hatch,door windows,fully gutted doors(30 pnds each),fiberglass hood,removed fog Light buckets & park lights

Interior Black,bare with only race seats,custom dash with autometer gauges,gutted doors & custom roll bars.will be making custom aluminum center console & door panels with belt strap to lower & raise windows

Performance Upgrades Fully lightend with bare necessities for the street.brembo calipers with cross drilled Zimmerman rotors.front brake cooling,hawk blue pads,custom ram air duct,old Mercedes diesel oil cooler,threaded height adjustable kony struts,one piece header with 2.5 exhaust & magnaflow muffler

Engine / Under the Hood 2.5,fully lightened knife edge crank,forged rods,lightened flywheel(3 pnds lighter),spec race clutch,in the middle of a rebuild,new forged pistons(higher comp),lightened ballance shafts,msd ignition,port & pollished head by lindsey racing,race cam,ram air with high flow afm.lots of fun

Suspension threaded kony front struts,turbo calipers,solid eng & trans mounts,manual steer,solid aluminum & polyurethane bushings

Wheels and Tires Speedline replicas,2 piece,8" front,9.5" rear.tires,225/40/R18 fr,
285/40/R18 rear.good street rims.wiil be painting center part & caps white