Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

Black bastard

Garage
Vehicle Name Black bastard
Year 1979
Make Porsche
Model 911 SC. (Modified)
Color Black
History Purcased as a relatively stock SC in 2006. It was sold new in Switzerland, and imported to Norway in 1999, It had RSR IROC front and rear fenders, RUF wheels and turbo wheel arches and whale tail mounted. This was done in Switzerland. I have kept the body mods the same, but moulded on some lower side skirts to hide the oil cooler pipes.

I rebuilt the stock 3 liter engine, and made it a bit more powerful with higher compression and 964 cams.
But sold it and put in a 3.2 instead. Had to rebuild that engine, so I upgraded it to 3.4 while I "was in there". This was done in 2013.
In 2014-2015 I had to prioritize the new house, so the project of putting in the G50-01 (shortened) was complete september 2015.

The car has constantly undergone upgrades after I bought it.

And I have used it on various track-days and auto-slalom events. Here is a video from a auto-slalom event: https://youtu.be/bfLQhJKJktE
Exterior RSR IROC fenders. Turbo arches. TruDesign Fuchs 17x9/10 wheels. 964 mirrors. whale tail. molded side skirts.

Interior Recaro "option" original sports seats. Removed rear seats. RS door sides. MOMO steering wheel. No stereo. AFR meter in center console.

Performance Upgrades Oil cooler in front. 3.4 engine. modified suspension. R888 wheels. 3.2 brakes (Boxster front caliper and turbo main sylinder) G5001 transmission. KEP clutch and lighweight flywheel.

Engine / Under the Hood 3.2 liter base that has become 3.4 during the winter 2012/13. CR 10,5:1. EFI. Rarlyl8 1 5/8" headers w/heat. Dansk sports muffler 2in1out. PMO 46 induction. DC43 cams. Heads are ovehauled and basically stock. Twin spark. Made 247 WHP on the dyno.

Video of first start-up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaehrVywN2I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUr_B7Q60T0D-1EIFfScNu9g

Suspension Elephant racing polybronze bearings. front strut. 22mm/28mm torsion bars. 20mm/22mm sway bars. Sachs sports damper rear, heavy duty front.

Wheels and Tires TruDesign Fuchs 17x9/10 Wheels. Used to run Toyo R888, but from 2018 I switched to Toyo proxxes T1 sport.