Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

The Slut

Garage
Vehicle Name The Slut
Year 1988
Make Porsche
Model 944
Color Azure blue
History One of the PO's raced it and damn near ruined it. The guy I bought it from was a moron. It now lives in my cozy garage and is receiving my tender loving care. It showed its love for me by letting me find an unopened bottle of Mike's hard lemonade under the passenger seat and about 20 bucks in change
944 next to my VW Golf
Taking a bath
My car next to my friends Mustang
Exterior 951/S2 front end. Coming soon: AIR or Euro rear bumper and a fresh paint job.
What it looked like when I first got it
Upgraded to the Turbo front end

Interior Dashtops dash cap, ****ty radio one of the PO's installed, Infinity 4x6 Kappa plate front speakers, Kicker 6x9 rear speakers, Kicker DX250.1 amplifier, and KLA industries hidden subwoofer.
Porsche crest shift cap

Performance Upgrades Weltmeister throttle cam, insanely loud ricer exhaust one of the PO's put on, and Rouge Tuning MAF, 4* cam-key, and a Sweet Thunder chambered muffler.

Engine / Under the Hood 2.5 liter 8v N/A.
Engine before top end rebuild/paint
Engine after top end rebuild/paint

Suspension Shot stock suspension. Coming soon: Koni struts/shocks, 250lb front springs, 28mm torsion bars, 30mm front sway bar, and 19mm rear sway bar.

Wheels and Tires Sport Edition Cup 4's with Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tires.
Cup 4's