71 TARGA

Garage
Vehicle Name 71 TARGA
Year 1971
Make PORSCHE
Model TARGA
Color IRISH GREEN
History THE CAR IS IN MEXICO SINCE THE 90īS
I TRADED IT FOR A VINTAGE RACING MGB WITH A ROTARY ENGINE.
IT IS NOW UNDER A TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION, I GOT THE COA FROM PORSCHE, IT IS A NUMBERS MATCHING CAR.
Exterior UPDATE TOOK EVERYTHING APART, AND REDO IT OR REPLACE BAD PARTS, ITīS DONE, PAINTED AND ACTUALLY PUTING IT BACK TOGETHER, VERY THOURAL.
JUNE 2016, JUST FINISHED PAINTING, IT IS VERY NICE.

Interior FOUND A PIECE OF BASKET WEAVE FABRIC IN TAN, ENOUGH TO REDO THE SEATS AND DOORS, NEW CARPET AND NEW RUBBER ALL AROUND

Performance Upgrades OIL FED CHAIN TENSSIONERS, HEADERS AND AN NOS SPORT MUFFLER FROM AHNSA

Engine / Under the Hood ACTUALLY I'M USING A SPARE 2.2 ENGINE WHILE WE REPAIR THE ORIGINAL ENGINE

Suspension EVERYTHING IS NEW, ALL RUBBER BUSHINGS AND SUCH, I INSTALLED KONY SHOCKS AND STRUTS, WITH S BRAKES, ALL PARTS REDONE OR REPLACED

Wheels and Tires THE CAR HAD 14" FUCHS WHEN I BOUGHT IT, BUT CAME OUT OF THE FACTORY WITH STEELIES, SO I'M GOING BACK TO ORIGINAL, I GOT THE STEEL WHEELS IN 6" FROM STTODARD, I WILL FIT P6000 N2 PIRELLIS IN 195/55/15