Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

Is very busy

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1986
Make Porsche
Model 944 Turbo (951)
Color Guards Red
History This was the second to last car I bought during my son and I's search for a Porsche 911. At the time I bought it, my 951's last owner was recently moving in from Ohio and he was selling it to fund another car project he was working on. The odometer is broken at 156,083 miles, and since I drive it daily, it probably has close to 200,000 miles on it already.
PCA Autocross day at Mineral Wells
Exterior Guards red.

Interior Black interior with carbon fiber-wrapped console and dash. Momo steering wheel, AutoMeter psi boost guage, roll cage with fire extinguisher, racing seats with 5-point harnesses, and carbon fiber-textured Ichibahn shift knob.

Performance Upgrades I don't know all of the performance mods on my 951, but the ones I do know are:

-Thinned out flywheel
-Turbonetics turbocharger
-TurboXS blow-off valve (BOV)
-Limited-slip differential
-A/C delete
-Power steering delete

Engine / Under the Hood A 2.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder that puts out 350+ hp at the crank and 300 hp at the wheels, mated to a 5-speed transmission.

Wheels and Tires I originally bought my 951 with 17" x 7" and 9" Boxster wheels, but it currently has 18" x 7.5" and 9" Turbo Twist wheels.