Speed Dog's Chauffeur

Garage
Vehicle Name My 73
Year 1973
Make Porsche
Model 911T
Color Red (Built Light Yellow)
Packages Wide S Trim
History Had it a very long time. Bought it way back when the long hoods were being junked and hauled to the crusher. Speed Dog likes to go fast with her nose on the front glass. Sumo Cat likes to sleep on Targa Top or warm Ducktail to lay in wait to kill field mice. Sumo Cat prevents the dreaded rodents from eating my old German natural rubber insulated wires.

Rust free and factory door ping. It is nizze.
Exterior Red paint that can be seen from outer space even by Home Land Security rookies. Red came with the car. Factory color was a very nice Light Yellow.

Interior Black vinyl T stock. Lots of seats tried but the 73 Barcalounger seats seem to always fit the best. No $4000 seats here. Got some seats to sell though.

Performance Upgrades Had to get a PMB caliper upgrade from Eric (good guy). T calipers would not stop the power of the 930/10.
Rebel Simi-Solid Mounts Everywhere
Factory Short Shift & WEVO Coupler

Engine / Under the Hood Had to get a legit' 930/10 from dC after my "blank factory case" 80 SC from Dave at TRE was confiscated by LAPD for scrubbed numbers. I had to go back east for family and Dave must have assumed I would never come back west. Blank Case my backside. Can you sat statute of limitations and BAR BS?

Got a 915/72 Euro trans with cooler after Bill Adams & PS Racing mysteriously lost my freshly built 73 915 and replaced it with a worn out 77 915 during the nightmare. Bill cashed my checks, closed and dumped my disassembled motor & car at PS Racing(a.k.a Porsche Stalag) BEHIND MY BACK. Doug the crook at PS Racing is a good con artist but not as good as MM.

However, NO CROOKS WERE HARMED IN THE LIFE OF MY 911 while I was busy busting my butt to pay bills & raise a family. Remember you cannot squeeze blood out of a turnip; it just makes money for the lawyers.

Suspension Green Bilstein's
22/28 Torsion Bars, stock 15mm sways F/R
Rebel RSR bushings F/R,
Rebel adjustable spring plates and 74 AL arms
Rebel Bump Steer Kit & Turbo Tie Rods
Rebel Strut Bushings & 2-Piece Tower Brace
Yes, Rebel Rules!!!

Wheels and Tires Toyo R888s 225/50 Front and 235/50 Rear
235/50 on 8s