plays with toy cars

Garage
Vehicle Name Sexy Sadie
Year 1986
Make Porsche
Model 944 Turbo
Color Silver
Packages Umm, factory alarm?
History This car had an engine bay fire (started at coil) and I got it for $2500. It had a ton of goodies installed, most of which I'm keeping but some I'm selling on because they aren't my taste.

Car is currently a work in progress, I'm still repairing the fire damage and finishing a new engine for it.

Besides a Lindsey boost enhancer, Autothority chips, a 3 bar FPR, and a Forge recirc valve, the car was completely stock when I got it save for the interior. The fields below show my plans for the car, some of which are already ticked off as I have time.
Exterior Half-ass respray, I'll likely plastidip or do a re-respray correctly.

Has that 'turbo' decal on the passenger fender, which I think is cool...

Script door handles

Interior Full 968 interior, this is what made me sure I got a good deal. Pleated door cards, uncracked airbag dash, split rear seat, etc. All in mint condition.

I've since installed brushed aluminum sun visor clips, a brushed aluminum shifter knob insert, and a 3-pod gauge panel in place of the cubby. There are matching 14point7 gauges (Solid Gauge Series) for wideband AFR, EGT, and boost. Brushed aluminum rims sort of match the other stuff.

Performance Upgrades TBD. Shooting for 16-17 psi on pump gas, maybe 17-18 on E85, if we still even have E85 by the time this car is driving. 375whp is my eventual target once I get everything mapped in.

Engine / Under the Hood 1982 NA engine, fully rebuilt with a LR kit.

951 pistons and rods - LR piston rings

9R cam

Stock 951 oil cooling setup

+4* cam key

MegaSquirt 3X full standalone utilizing: Bluetooth connectivity, knock sensing, flex fuel setup, coil-on-plug ignition coils from a Hayabusa and a QuadSpark module, Siemens 80# Gen IV injectors, cam and crank sensing for full sequential fuel and spark, electronic boost control, anti-lag, EGT compensation, etc.

HX35 turbo mated to a machined 0.63 a/r Garret T3 hotside. Bolts up, just waiting to have the crossover modified for a T3 flange. Oil cooled only

Stock head, freshly rebuilt at Bear Creek Automotive Machine

14point7 wideband O2 sensor

GReddy turbo timer

Brand new bespoke engine harness, built from the ground up for everything to talk to the MS

Replacing all plastic bits - reservoirs, lines, harness plugs, etc. All new wiring where affected by fire, new fuel lines, and all new rubber hoses and silicone couplers w/ high boost rated clamps.

Suspension Konis up front, Boge out back.

Steel front control arm conversion with Prothane poly bushings

Depowered steering rack with Polyaramid bushings

26.8mm front and 16mm rear sways

Wheels and Tires Twist II wheels, tires TBD.